Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Purses and parties?

My house is a mess. I mean, like some kids had a party up in here and all skiddattled.

Instead of cleaning, I decided to make this:

It's a messenger bag for a neighbor's 5th birthday. I want to make her a pj dress, but her party is Tuesday, Daniel is working every day except today. I wasn't able to make it to the fabric store until this afternoon, so probably no pj dress. If I happen to have time I will make it:) But this was a sure fire "quick" project. Now time to see what the mess looks like!


 At least I got all of the kids' laundry washed (and drying). Well, Daniel just came downstairs after putting Daddy to bed. Time to nurse him to sleep, then clean my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...