Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, September 6, 2014

What we did today

This is what our days look like (sometimes):

Potty training, so roaming the neighborhood in a shirt and underpants
Playing with the different settings on my camera.
Can't climb on those rocks because we have vipers around these parts:(
*Though I haven't seen a snake, but my neighbors tell me there are at times*
Oh I hate snakes! 
Riding on his airplane
Doing some self directed science experiments
Daddy wanted to see what was all inside AK Plaza today
*and eat some kimbap*
Taking it all in
Baskin Robins ice cream


Eating chicken toast from a food truck. Mind you it is toast and not a sandwich.
It was a toasted chicken sandwich...
We are thoroughly tired from out adventures today. Tomorrow we are going to try to find some other believers and worship with them. Next week Yahaira starts piano, and hopefully we make it out to a place to hike too. Monday is a Korean's Thanksgiving holiday, so we didn't dare try to travel anywhere this weekend...we've heard traffic is gridlock during holidays.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to live in and experience a completely foreign culture. It's funny, I find myself wanting to respond in Spanish a lot when I am out on the Korean economy. I guess it's since it's not English I'm hearing, I just want to naturally respond in the only other foreign language I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...