Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hippie Granola Maker

My hippiness is starting to show again, so my family would say. I made some homemade granola yesterday. It turned out delicious. Mmm mmm good! I have made granola before, and it never really turned out very well. I never could get a good chewy crunch to it. It always seemed to be dry and never clump together well. I think I figured out the key to yummy granola!

Cook it on the stove top first!

This toasted the oats first in a small amount of oil. Then, after being toasted, I added in the honey, syrup, rest of the oil, raisins and salt. I mixed and then baked it all in the oven. Yummy goodness. I made some granola balls (which were devoured) and some granola to eat with milk or yogurt....yogurt, I'm going to try my hand at making my own in a week or so...

Continuing my thankfulness each day, I am thankful that my "problem" is finding something I want to eat and not finding something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...