Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pictures from our time in Phoenix with family

We made it to Korea yesterday. That post will go on the Adventure Around the Globe page. Here are pictures from our stay in Phoenix last weekend. My Dad, step mom and sister, Anna came down to visit us and drive our van back to MN. 2 of my other sisters flew down to pick up and drive the Mazda back to MN too. They only stayed a few hours and then hit the road. It's a long way from Phoenix to the Twin Cities!

Paletas as a welcome to Phoenix. Paletas are Mexican popsicles for those who aren't cultured like us. *smirk* I tried the mango con chiles. It was pretty good and a little spicy.



Pool fun at the rental. The kids swam every day except the day we left.







My dad enjoyed grilling once we figured out how to get the thing to light...who knew the igniter required a AA battery. I discovered that by tinkering around with the beast.

The gang before my family left for the long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...