Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, December 16, 2013

Mother-daughter date

On Sunday, Yahaira and I went on a fancy date to a Mother-Daughter Tea. I must say that Yahaira was much more fancy than I was, and I failed the princess test she gave me:

* princesses do not drink their lemonade super fast, they sip it.
* princesses keep their pinkies out when they take a drink.
* princesses do not talk after taking a bite of food, they finish it first.

At least she was kind enough to offer to give me a second test afterwards.




It was cold outside (but not as cold as you guys in MN)

Here she is with Miss National Peanut Festival & Junior Miss National Peanut Festival

We had a wonderful time, and she received many compliments on how pretty her dress was.
My baby is a young lady now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...