Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, December 20, 2013

Doors, ball, trampolines and dresses

This man pushes the step stool over to the door, climbs up on it and tries to open. This morning he found my keys, moved the stool over to the door and tried to unlock the thing. He already knows how to put the key into the van ignition!

 He loves to throw and kick stuff:

 Grandpa Claus made the kids very happy Thursday morning:

Yesterday afternoon I whipped up this dress for Israella. She chose the fabric and pattern last Saturday. I finally had some time to make it while Daniel napped. It was super easy to make, though I think I will widen the apron piece on the next dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...