Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chicken and Asparagus Alfredo Pasta

Last night I made some pasta.
Oh how the girls and I love our pasta!
We are so happy that Daddy has begun to request pasta once or twice a week now.
Who knew that his getting in shape would lead to him requesting to eat a food that he would usually say, "Pasta...really?!"

I made Chicken and Asparagus Alfredo Pasta.

I used angel hair pasta (it cooks so much faster than spaghetti and fettuccine).
Then I cooked some chicken breast and sauteed some asparagus with it.

The alfredo was homemade:
A pint of heavy cream with some butter (1/2 a stick or so) and fresh grated parmesan cheese. Heat, stirring frequently to avoid burning it. Once thickened season with salt and fresh ground pepper.

Toss with pasta, chicken and asparagus and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...