Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our happenings (in pictures)

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago up through today. I've been meaning to post them, but just never got around to it until just now.

Enjoy!
 









And we made it to the gas station just in time...put in a little over 16 gallons, and I do believe it's just a 16 gallon tank.

On another note, baby Daniel dropped some yesterday afternoon, so things are getting ready for his birth! Patience is a virtue (and I guess I'm not that virtuous at the moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...