Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, August 6, 2012

Girls' Closet (in progress)







So I have been in the nesting mood lately. Yesterday I scrubbed my kitchen (tile floors and all). I didn't realize how gross our cabinet doors were until they got a good cleaning. My tiles are beautiful and the grout is tan now, not dark brown!

Today I tackled the girls' room (partially). I have big plans for their closet, but since I really don't want to buy particleboard shelves I must wait until I  a.) convince Daniel to let me buy 2 nice wood shelves, b.) find 2 wood shelves on Craig's List for cheap, or c.) build 2 shelves myself. So I just went and bought and hung a tension rod to hold the curtains up for their new doors. I plan on finding 2 more curtains to make them more full looking. I then need to get 2 tie backs to hold them open.

              Before                                                                                                   After



                 Before                                                                                               After
I also hung up their craft boards and moved some pictures around:

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping our next move will be the last one for a while so I can finally decorate. It looks really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you would have let me rip out those walls in Watertown and redo them you would have a super nice house. You know how much I love to rip things out and renovate, so if you want some help next year let me know! My kids are pretty handy with crowbars and hammers too:)

      Delete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...