Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Painting the day away

This is a chair I got on super clearance at Nebraska Furniture Mart. It's pint sized and ADORABLE!

Today the girls and I painted the drive way with water. It was a fun little activity to do, though it was hot and humid out. We ended up "painting" our finger and toe nails, as well as our legs, arms and hair. Then we finished off by pouring the water on the girls' heads.


 Yahaira being goofy with the camera.
Taking a picture with the built in camera on Daniel's new computer. We had to test it out before we sent it to him:) Today Grandpa Ed and I went to go find Daniel and iPad2. Well, while we were out at Best Buy I found an 128 GB flash drive MacBook Air on sale for $830 (including a "free" Apple TV). The computer was an open box and last year's model, but it's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. You can upgrade the software to the new stuff for $30 (so I was told) other than that it's same as the other Airs. So I got him the MacBook Air instead of the iPad2...I hope he's not mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...