Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, August 22, 2011

You Speaka da Korean?

Well, this time next year we will be settling down in South Korea. Yep. South Korea. Maybe I'll pick up the spoken language "easily", but I don't know about the written language. Why do they not use the same letters we do? Maybe this will be a way to show me if I should dare attempt to learn Hebrew. I know, 2 completely different languages on different sides of the world. BUT they both don't use the same letters/alphabet we do. What kind of alphabet do we use any way? I mean, the name of it. You know, the English, Spanish, German, Italian, (etc.) letters. ABCDEFG....

So yeah, enough of that rabbit trail. We are going to be living in another foreign country. What an experience. This will be my 4th country of extended residence, Daniel's 3rd 5th, and the girl's 2nd. I have so many questions, all of which I was asking Daniel an hour ago via Skype. I probably overwhelmed him because I kept asking different things. His response was mostly, "I don't know." Well, we'll all learn together I guess.

On another note. We are having a wonderful time hanging out with my bestest friend (besides Daniel) on the whole world, Cheryl Beggs. You like that shout out? Is that good enough? Our friendship took on a whole new dimension this afternoon due to some stomach issues. Man Cheryl, you love me NO MATTER WHAT! LOL:) Hawaii is beautiful like always. This is the perfect place to miss my husband: beautiful scenery, amazing friend, great discussion. It's like our first deployment, but with better locale.

2 comments:

  1. This will be my 5th country of residence. - Your Huscband

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I guess I forgot to add in there 2 of your non fun ones! Sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...