Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tangled

Last night we all went out to the movie theater on base and saw the movie "Tangled." It was pretty funny...at least the parts that I did see. I missed the middle of the movie because Daniel called then and Israella was talking loudly. I would much rather talk to my husband than watch a movie!

We also went to the park in the morning. It was fun. The park has some really neat play things. One is a turtle for little ones to crawl on. I will have to post pictures later, but there are some on Facebook you can see if you can get to them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...