Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, July 17, 2009

An update

Well, I guess it has been some time now since I last posted an update. Things have been very hectic this past week. Tonight is the last night of VBS, which is good for me because I've got no energy left in me right now. What was suppose to be a 1-2 week respite has turned into one even longer...and I wasn't really asked to keep them longer...just assumed that I would. That's draining my energy too.
I told their case worker they have to be gone by the 28th since we are going to drive to Alabama at the end of the month. Maybe I should have just told her they had to be gone tomorrow. I have no energy left in me. They are very "active" and don't listen very well. 1 is much easier to handle than 2...live and learn I guess. I think that these are the last 2 kids I'll take until after I have my little munchkin. Well, I've got to go off to VBS now.
Oh, I booked our Beaches vacation in Turks and Caicos today! We are going there to celebrate Yahaira's 3rd birthday. She'll finally be able to have a beach birthday party! (Since her birthday is December 11th, and we live in NY) Well, I'll do more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...