Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, July 10, 2009

New Friends



Well, not much is really new with us. We got 2 more kids for 2 weeks, which is about all I can handle right now. Yahaira and I are going to drive down to AL to visit our old church. We're going to try to stop and see some old friends on the way too. We're driving down 81 on the way there and then up through KY on the way back. We're going to stop and see Mammoth Cave and the Creation Museum. Then we'll hit up The Falls too on the way home.


We hosted a family on Wednesday night. They are from Quebec and are driving to Guatamala to visit family...and maybe all the way to Panama. They're taking a year to make the trip. So much fun. We met through Couch Surfing. I got to practice my Spanish! YEAH! Their 4 kids were so adorable! Yahaira was a little shy, but I think she still had fun. Maybe we'll make that trip some day; Daniel and I have talked about it before (years ago). Well, more later I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...