Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An update

Here's a recent picture of me, I know that's it's been a while since I posted one of just me. This past week has been fun. The dumpster was finally pickup today, though I never did get around to taking a picture of it because the camera batteries are dead. Oh well. It was full to the top. I think that I tried to cram way too much in there, but I guess I got it all to fit. On Tuesday I came outside to be greeted with trash all over my front yard. An evil cat got into the garbage bags my friend had thrown in the dumpster and strewed it all across my yard. I didn't appreciate cleaning it up, but at least I managed to cover it well enough last night because there was not trash on the ground this morning.
On a brighter not, Daniel is coming home in 2 weeks! I can't wait! We are heading off to Jamaica for our private getaway in 3 weeks, YEAH BABY!:) Well, I am pretty tired from running around town today to get things for the birthday party on Saturday. I still have to go run a few errands tomorrow to get things for Jillian's party. I think that it is going to be a blast! Night!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...