Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jillian!

Today we had a birthday party to celebrate Jillian's 2nd birthday. It was a lot of fun, even though we had to stay inside because of the wet ground. The picture above is of the kiddos decorating the birthday cake that they ate. The one below is the cake that I made for the rest of us to eat. I think that it turned out quite nice.

Here are some picture of Jillian opening her gifts. She got lots of make up and coloring things, as well as some cute stuffed animals and a pair of pretty dress up shoes. She definitly is a girly girl. Well, it's now raining with on and off thunderstorms, the girls are asleep and the house is almost back to normal:) Yeah! I'm going to go finish cleaning up the play room and maybe catch a cat nap myself before taking my friend and her girls out for dinner to celebrate her wedding anniversary (since her husband is in the sand box). Check back for more later...I think that I'll start the count down soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...