Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Gestapo is coming

Well, I've actually been doing some reading today (I know, a shocker to me too) and came across this statement that Barack Obama made in Colorado in July 2008 I believe. He says that we (America) need a Civil National Security Force that is just as big and strong as our military. Why do we need the Gestapo? Oh yeah, he wants to strip us of our Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms. Well, I found this clip on You Tube . I thought it was pretty funny. I especially like the quote at the end by Benjamin Franklin. Obama, I guess you don't deserve liberty or security!
On another note, I was busy yesterday throwing the trash pile I accumulated on the side of the house into the dumpster we just got yesterday. Lath and plaster is pretty heavy as is, throw some water into the mix and it gets even heavier and more awkward to throw (over a 6 foot tall fence and 3 more feet into a dumpster). My arms are pretty sore today. I guess that's what I get for not getting the dumpster late last fall when I started to gut the 2 bedrooms. The dumpster is nearly full and I still have 1/3 of the pile left to get into it. I'll make it all fit:) I'll take some pictures later and post them, maybe in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...