Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An update

Hello again. I've been rather busy lately, with very little to show for it. Oh well. I did manage to get our stairs sanded and stained this past Friday! We had the stairs put in LAST MAY, at least I got them done within A YEAR! I have an entire list of things I need to get done before Daniel comes home next month...they have been waiting to get done since BEFORE he left last October! I have managed to paint 2 bedrooms with in the past 4 months...though the trim is still waiting to be finished. I get little bursts of energy every now and then, like with the stairs, and I manage to finish at least one small task.



We went to a wedding this past Saturday. It was great to see how everyone was focused on God and the role husband and wife are suppose to play biblically. When Nathan said his vows to Summer he started to cry, along with all the rest of us. He poured out his heart and soul to her and his focus was on God and being a godly husband. I wish the best for them! We're excited for Summer to move up here this fall right before Nathan gets back from his deployment!:)




Well, the girls are upstairs in John's room climbingand reading books. They are still getting a long great:) Yahaira likes being a big sister and teaching Jillian things. She also loves to put make up on Jillian. What a blessing to see them so happy! John is getting big. He loves to kick his legs and try to crawl. He's pretty good at getting himself to go backwards:) He loves to eat, which is good because he was so scrawny for awhile. Well, I'd better go finish my chores and get lunch ready. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...