Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SNOW!?!





So I guess it's not warming up after all. It snowed on Friday night, then it disappeared yesterday, and now it is back again. It has been snowing all day long....DISGUSTING!! I really was looking forward to putting the hats and mittens away and TURNING OFF THE HEAT! I guess we'll have to wait longer:( It's not cheap to heat a house up here in northern New York, and I keep our house cold (63F)!


We had a rough weekend. Jillian didn't feel well on Friday and part of Saturday, John was puking until Sunday, and Jillian's foster mom died unexpectedly. So now Jillian is living with us and we are still trying to process the loss. I think I'll take Jillian to the wake, even if only to see Oma and Eliza.


I feel like I have a head cold coming on, which will not be fun with 3 little ones at home and no hubby around to help. That's okay though, Daniel is coming home in 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!We are SOOO SOO SOO SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! Yahaira already has a few dates planned for her and her Daddy!:) Well, hopefully the snow will stop and melt and the sun will come out! Oh here's a cute picture of Yahaira and Jillian in their matching pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...