Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, April 17, 2009

An Emotional Week

First I'll start things off with an adorable picture of the kids:)
Well, this week has been a rather emotional one. After having a rough weekend with cry, screaming, whining kids I needed a break. I asked for a respite for John and instead he's being moved. I was a little hurt at first, though I know that was not the intent. We aren't considering adopting him, so I knew the day would come when he was moved. I'm going to miss him, not his colic though, and he's getting to the active, fun age now. He's 6 1/2 months now. Oh well, I guess it's best. He scoots, but not when you're watching him. I went to check on him a few times today and he had scooted himself forward in his crib, each time getting closer to the corner. Well, as I write this John is screaming again, and it's not even 9 am. Maybe I really don't mind this move after all. He demands so much attention, aka being held 24/7, and that's just not realist with 2 two year olds in the house. Oh well.
So I found out on Wednesday night when Daniel is heading to Kuwait. I really hope that he doesn't spend a week in Kuwait waiting for a flight home. I'm SO SO SOOO SUPER EXCITED for Daniel to get home for his leave! It's been nearly 6 months since he left. He'll be home at the 7 month mark, and then only 4 1/2 more months to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I am struggling with what to do for R & R. I thought that I had everything planned out, but now I'm rethinking things through and don't know what we should do. We were going to do a few nights away, just the hubby and I, in the Adirondacks, and then hit up NYC for a few nights. Now I'm not sure about that. I found a really good deal at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort in Jamaica for 3 nights, which would be cheaper than the stay in the Adirondacks (minus the airfare). If we do that and forgo NYC it would be a cheaper trip all together. Oh the decisions to make. After I was all emotional on the phone with Daniel Wednesday night he said that I can plan everything, but does he really mean that? Because if he does I would head to Jamaica, but I'm not sure. I had brought up the Jamaica thing a month or so ago and he had shot it down then. So I really need him to call or come online so I can clarify things with him, and then arrange things accordingly.
On a brighter note, we are going to Turks and Caicos for Yahaira's 3rd birthday!:) It's a little pricey, but she'll be able to have a beach party for her b-day (which is Decemeber 11th). We invited to whole fam, on both sides, and with 7 whole months to save for it, they should have plenty of time...so no excuses guys! We're super excited, and Yahaira is going around telling me, "We go to Turks and Caicos for my birthday!" It's so funny to hear her articulate Turks and Caicos, she does a very good job at pronouncing it correctly. That's my baby girl!! Well, I'm going to go pack John's things and keep the girls from bugging each other this morning. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...