Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun at the MOST

My older brother, Vince, got here yesterday. Yahaira was excited for her Uncle Vince to get here, and after being a little shy she warmed up to him quickly. We have had a wonderful day today! It started off a little rough because we had to go run some errands before we headed off to the Museum of Science and Technology (MOST). I had to run and get Daniel some new aviator gloves. I then had to run to the post office to mail them to him. Since I was there, I decided to mail the boxes for our soldiers from church too. Well, I had put them all in flat-rate boxes, and then found out it was cheaper to send them in regular boxes because they weighed less than 5 pounds. So I had to empty each box, put them into new boxes and rewrite the labels. That took up a lot more time then I had planned. Thankfully my brother is here because he got to sit in the car with the kiddos. After we got all the boxes mailed we finally headed to the MOST.

Yahaira enjoyed playing with the exhibits, but did not like the big jungle-gym and the huge slide they went down backwards. Yahaira got to climb inside a huge model of the human heart.

We got home and then invited our Pastor's family and Mr. Phil over for dinner. We had beef and bean burritos with sour cream, cheese, home made pico de gallo and rice. Everyone, plus Chery and Julian (who just returned home!) are coming over on Thursday for POT ROAST! We're going to miss Mr. Phil when he moves to Fort Campbell next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...