Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, March 16, 2009

Adorable pictures!

My baby girls are so cute! I love how Yahaira and Jillian looked with their pigtails in. They were so precious! I'm rather partial, but come on, you have to admit that they are ADORABLE! Right now they are suppose to be taking their naps, but they would rather play. I told them that they didn't have to sleep, but they had to stay in their room until 3pm. It's been an hour and I hear them opening the dresser drawers, talking and making noise with things on the floor. I hope that this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt...not sleeping. Oh well, if they get too crabby I can just make them go to bed earlier. We don't have anything planned for today, so an early bed time won't crap our style.


The picture above was taken of us at church last night. Yahaira, John, Jillian and me. I should have taken my jacket off, but oh well. We took the picture because we're making a scrapbook of all the church families for Phil who is leaving us and heading to Fort Campbell next month. We'll miss you Phil! Come back when you retire in 2 years!

Well, I'd better go throw the laundry into the dryer and clean up the house while John is still napping and the girls are not fighting yet. I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...