Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Soap Box

Today was one I could have passed over. I had a dentist appointment this morning. Oh how I love the feeling of nice teeth. Once again, no cavities...go Manda! I was running late, it definitely takes longer to grab 2 kids, throw them in jackets and then in the car, than it does to just grab Yahaira and go. I got to my appointment only 5 minutes late. I then had to go back to Shelly's house to get John for his 4 month check up. I was dreading taking him to the doctor because I do not agree with vaccinations. But, since he is not my child I don't know what I am really allowed to do in that realm. Anyways, I knew for sure that I would not allow him to get any vaccine that was created through the use of an aborted baby, AND YES THERE ARE A FEW THAT ARE! I asked to see the insert for the polio vaccine and sure enough it contained human diploid cells (THAT'S A FANCY WAY OF TRYING TO DISGUISE A POOR BABY'S LIFE THAT WAS ENDED!). I told the doctor and staff that I would not allow John to receive that shot because it was at the expense of a poor child. Who cares if the baby wasn't aborted for the means of making the vaccine, the baby was killed none the less and people have the audacity to try to rip the poor thing apart in the name of a greater good. Leave the child in peace! "These six things doth the LORD hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto Him: a proud look, a lying tongue, and HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD (emphasis mine), a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Proverbs 6:16-19 Any ways, the doctor tried to make me feel all bad, like I was a horrible person for objecting to the vaccine. I told him that if it contained an aborted baby I wouldn't allow it. Well, low and behold they found a different shot (the one in question was a combination one) that had monkey kidney cells (which Idon't think is any better). So in the end John ended up getting 5 individual shots:( I just wish he was mine so I didn't have to allow him to be poked with things that contain such nasty stuff. There's formaldehyde in it and
2-Phenoxyethanol too. These are not things you want in your body! This stuff is toxic, so why even put a little amount into your body ON PURPOSE!?
http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-2_Phenoxyethanol-9926486
Well, enough of my soap box for today. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...