Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I have found a few new scrapbook blogs, which might not be good because I'll stay up late like tonight and just fool around with stuff. I guess it's not really that bad. Well, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I wish that I could cuddle up to my hubby right now, but I'll settle with curling up to my baby girl instead. Daniel, WE MISS YOU! Check out this scrapbook thing I just made. It's for my special guy of course. Watching the thing and listening to the music play with it almost made me cry. I'm ok though...hanging in there! 3 more months until I get to see my sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LORD, please make them fly by! I'd better hit the hay though. I've got to get up and make stuff for lunch at church tomorrow. Night:)
Click to play My Valentine 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...