Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Memories

Today I was trying to sort things out in my house and move stuff around so I didn't have so much "clutter" (to me it's clutter, to others it's nothing) when I start to watch another toddler at my house tomorrow. Anyways, I got Yahaira's playroom organized, minimized the toys and then got my tote that has just been chilling on the first floor since we moved in (1 1/2 years ago!) I opened the tote to see if I could move things around to get it to close better. It has random things in it: knitting and crotchet needles, yarn, bags, boxes, craft stuff and 2 boxes that I had completely forgot I owned! One was full of letters from my friends in Costa Rica. The other one is full of random things I had for my husband: letters, pictures, post cards and a journal I had forgotten about. I started the journal back in March of 2004, before we were married, and the last entry I had in it was from October 2005. I had forgotten about the journal for 3 1/2 years! It's nearly full, so I am going to journal in it some more and then maybe send it to Daniel so he can reminisce too. I even found a "drawing" made by Yahaira in March 2007. Daniel was in SERE school and we missed him.She really didn't do much. I put a marker in her 3 month old hand and let her draw her hand back in to her body, making sure she ran the marker across the paper first. Well, I think that I am going to dive into the box and see what other treasures I have stashed away. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...