Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, February 20, 2009

Things are falling into place

I just read this article about a proposed tax on every mile a car is driven http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298315 I can't believe this! A GPS chip (AKA A TRACKING DEVISE) in each car! Big Government! (Didn't we fight to be free from oppression and unjust taxation?) I can't believe this. Well, actually I can. I know that God is getting things in place for His final judgement of mankind, but it still amazes me. Christ's return seems to be getting closer each day. I am so thankful that I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED IN and will be in heaven with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35-39)

Things are falling into place for the establishment of a One World Government. I know that it's coming...and all Christians should know it's come...it's plain as day in the last book of the Bible (The Book of Revelation). God's Word is either all true or all a lie, you can't pick and choose which parts of the Bible you want to believe. So, since God has been so kind and gracious to warn us what the time of His wrath will look like, no one has the excuse to be caught unaware. I'm so thankful that my salvation is in Christ Jesus. He will give salvation to anyone who will humble himself and acknowledge that he is a sinner in need of forgiveness and without Christ's blood he is destined for hell. Yes hell, there are only 2 places to go when you die, heaven or hell. If you have never trusted Christ to forgive you for your sins (lying, coveting...wanting something that's not yours...stealing, cursing God's name, killing...you get the picture) than you think that you're not that bad and are trying to get to heaven on your own. Unfortunately, no one can get to heaven on his own. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23) Where is God's glory? It's in heaven because that is where He is. So, we all need a savior. Jesus is mine and He can be yours too! The time is drawing near, God has warned us to watch for His return. I'm watching and I believe that it is coming soon! "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 3:2) Everyone still has time to repent and trust in Christ, but there will be a time when it will be too late...death or the last of God's judgements is poured out and the end has come. Laugh all you want, God won't be mocked, HE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! But I don't think that God will be laughing, He'll be grieved because He wants to save you! He created you in His image! He loves you even though you despise and reject Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...