Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Home-ish

Well, I obviously haven't been tending to this blog, nor the travel one lately. And by lately, I mean the past year to year and a half. Something about Korea...everything, and I mean darn near everything, was done via Facebook or Kakao, so I really didn't feel like "reposting" things on the blog.

So hey there! We're back in the good ol' US of A. We landed July 1st and already have a contract on a townhouse in MN. Daniel is off doing training for work the entire summer, so the kids and I are taking the summer to road trip and camp across the USA. We camped in Illinois near the WI-IL border last night. Tonight we crashed at a hotel because I just couldn't keep driving with 2 kids complaining...about not being able to sleep in the car...for another 3 hrs.Tomorrow we camp at the beach in FL for 2 nights with some friends we met in Korea! We're all excited:) After that it's to the Rockies to take in the beauty of the mountains!

I'll have to try to keep the travel blog up to date with our reviews of campsites and sights along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...