Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, October 9, 2015

On my plate

I've been sewing the past 2 days. Last night I made a duffel bag...I think I'll make my own pattern next time. Today I started making this bag. It's cute. I have to put bias tape around the circular holes and the opening. I don't know if I'll put a lining inside of this one or not. We'll see...though it will probably still be waiting to get finished next week. Tomorrow is a day to relax...and create the Qin Dynasty lapbook for my Ancient China class on Tuesday.


We've been busy. My sister came for a visit, we went camping, went to Tokyo, camped some more, climbed a wall, scrambled up mountains, are learning about Ancient China and the human body too,  and just seem to rarely be at home. It makes for a very tired momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...