Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Learning

This is how we roll at night:
 I love them. I love the cuddles. 

She wanted to draw and write about what she learned during her kids' Bible lesson on Sunday. She was getting into detail about Pharaoh and Moses. Love! 

It was a rough morning. A rough day. Obviously it's a full moon tonight. I came home from teaching a homeschool class to this. My little fashionista wanted to make sure I ate since I didn't eat lunch.

Her she is doing portraits. I had to stand and model for her. It's tiring and hard to stand in the same position for an extended period of time. 

 Back at 학교. She looked tired when i picked her up at lunch.

On another note, we met with the pediatric neurologist yesterday. She said that the EEG showed normal activity while awake but abnormal when asleep. Makes sense. I feel her muscles twitch/randomly fire when she falls asleep.

The neurologist seemed to think that she'll probably experience another seizure. She said after 3 or 4 seizures we'll discuss medication. I'm not big on drugs, so I'm totally fine holding off of meds. I truly hope and pray that we don't have to experience another seizure, but at least we know what to do now.

We should have a follow up in 6 to 12 months to see if there are any changes. As of right now, they say she has benign rolandic epilepsy. Maybe. She had a grand mal seizure, involving her entire body, not a mild, localized one. Who knows.  She's home, alive and back to her normal little mama self. For that we praise YHWH! She's in His care. We'll praise Him no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...