Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I could barely climb the stairs last night

Today I am thankful for sore muscles. Not necessarily for the hurt and tired muscles themselves, but for knowing that it means I am actually exercising again. Putting on some weight during this move, and it all went to the exact same spot, yuck. So, time to exercise that fat away, and welcome the endorphins that come along too. It's funny how just getting a 45 minute exercise can actually boost my spirits and provide me with more energy...expend energy to get more energy. Funny math, but true.

1 comment:

  1. Just like the runners high, it's practically the only thing I actually like about running! Go Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...