Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, July 14, 2014

Such beauty

I love how beautiful this giant tree is. On our way back from Bisbee, we stopped by the San Pedro House. There are some trails to walk along, which we didn't end up doing since Little Man just wanted to run around the gift shop. On the way back to the car I saw this humongous tree and stopped to admire it. Yahwey Elohiym is marvelous, isn't He? He created such splendor. Even in an ugly barren desert, I can still marvel at Yahwey's beauty.
 Watching the afternoon thunderstorm roll in is another thing that declares Yahwey's power. It's beautiful and scary at the same time. To think we're noticed and loved by the One who holds such power! It is a scary thing too because of the wrath and displeasure that we cause Him when we sin against Him. He is merciful, but He will judge us all too. Oh that I might please my Maker, Yahwey Elohiym, in all I say, do and think! As the song goes Yahwey, "Let my life song sing to You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...