Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, June 26, 2014

We swim a lot

We swim nearly every day. Yahaira always asks to go swimming each and every morning. Sometimes we go, and sometimes not. It all depends on how I'm feeling. If I am already frustrated by loud, inattentive kids then I don't go. It's not a problem to take the girls, but throw in Little Daniel and that's a whole new ballpark! He is all over the place. And fearless. He runs right up the the 5ft end and jumps right on in. Then he'll stick his face in the water. Then he'll decide to go in the hot tub. By the time I get to the hot tub he's back up and throwing himself into the deep end again. He wears. me. out.
 

 This is the view on our short walk to the pool:


Here is some video of swimming fun:

Tonight we made hibernating bananas. It sounded delicious, but the girls ended up not liking them so much...maybe it was the warm banana. To make them, you peel a side back on a banana, cut the banana into slices, eating every other slice (to make room for chocolate and marshmallows). You then fill the spaces with chocolate and marshmallows. Put the peeled back side back on top, wrap the entire thing in foil and bake until the marshmallows are gooey and chocolate is melted (about  7-10 minutes @ 350F).
And this was dinner last night:
Lentil-Quinoa Tacos ~ delicious!
On another note, I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have premature ventricular contracts. So that's why my heart has felt like it's skipping a beat these past few weeks...It kind of has been. No big deal as long as I have no other signs of cardiac arrest with it. I tried to avoid the ER, but I couldn't see a doctor on post here since my health insurance is the South region and this area is the West region. So I got a referral from my doc back in AL to go to an urgent care here. I went to the urgent care and they wouldn't see me since it was heart related. So I ended up having to go to the ER. Not a lot of fun, but at least I know this isn't something to be worried about:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...