Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, January 10, 2014

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to move we go

It's funny how when I realize I need to slow down and focus on the ministries I have right here, and love on the people God has already placed into my life, then He decides to throw in some extra chaos....just to see if I really will stay focused on what He's called me to right now, right? I mean, who doesn't want extra chaos? I know I do!

So we have our marching orders:) Looks like we'll be hitting the road late spring and touching down late summer/early fall. We are so thankful we have dates. We are feeling the crunch to get the house ready to sell. We're looking at listing it March 1st. That gives me 8 weeks exactly to dilly-dally; a week of which we'll be off to see some princesses:) We just need new paint and carpet, nothing major. Hahaha. Nothing like moving everything out of the rooms to get you in a moving mindset. At least only what needs to go back in to stage the place will end up being returned to the rooms:)

Off to write my "TO DO" list....maybe you should have come down THIS week Dad. Come for a long weekend the end of Feb and make my yard pretty, please. Please. Pretty Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...