Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Closet to bedroom

Last Friday I got around to painting (and painting well) the master bedroom closet. This turned into little Daniel's room when he was born (well, just recently has he been sleeping in there since they co sleep through the first year or more). I had painted 1 side of it before he was born, when I put his crib in there, but it never turned out the way I had hoped. So, last week I mixed up some custom paint, read too cheap to go buy another gallon of paint so mix what random colors are in the garage until a desirable color is created, and then I got to painting. I am very pleased with how the color turned out.

BEFORE:
What it was like when we bought the place
IN PROGRESS:
just hanging around
 AFTER:
Complete
IN PROGRESS (the other side)
It was briefly my sewing area
 AFTER (almost complete)
The crib used to be on this side,
now I just need to purchase a tall shelf and it will be FINISHED!
I must say that blue is my favorite color. I tried to work with some greens, but they just didn't do it for me. Oh well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...