Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, October 18, 2013

Inching along, slower than a snail

The list of projects to complete around this house seems to grow larger by the minute. I have however just finished grouting the backsplash in the kitchen...seriously, I just washed the grout off of my hands. One small item now complete (well, we'll see how it looks in the morning). Next is buying 2 shelves for the kitchen wall. I bought a floating shelf and installed it on Monday, but the stupid thing is tilting forward (not sure if it's the shelf, or the wall anchors that came with the thing that is causing the problem...or both). Oh well. Tomorrow I shall rectify that problem, and install 9 more drawer/door knobs. If I can smack another coat of paint on the walls, and hit the trim, THE KITCHEN WILL BE COMPLETE! Here's a sneak peek at it in progress:



So off to mindlessly roam around the internet. Yahaira and I are working on learning about castles, so maybe I'll find some cool stuff to show her about them. I also found a cool map maker thing with national geographic. I'm taking the maps and then adding my own extras to turn them into notebooking pages. I'll show you all an example or 2 when I've got them finished (another thing on my TO COMPLETE list. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...