Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You got that too?

Sorry that we've been on hiatus lately. It's not that we were off taking a super posh vacation or anything. Nope. We were in the throws of vomit, snot and fevers. The battle was a messy one, but I dare say that we have come out the victors.

So I spend the 2nd through the 5th delirious with fevers and chills. I did manage to go out Saturday morning to the Art Museum for the 1st Saturday free art activity since my fever didn't strike again that day until lunch time.





Sunday morning I was fever free and feeling better, but Yahaira woke up burning up and feeling horrible. She threw up all day Sunday (even getting a direct hit on my bed). She's still got a fever (day #4 just like I had). However, she has got a lot more spunk today, so hopefully this is the end of it!

Here is baby Daniel doing his ninja crawling. He started at the toy caterpillar and ended up at the pack-n-play. He wriggles out of his car seat too (if he's not strapped in).
Now I'm off to catch some much needed ZZZZ people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...