Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Mermaid Party

These are pictures from Yahaira's mermaid party we had here at the house this afternoon:
Mermaid cake.
I ended up moving the cup cakes around to make it 3 sets of 2 so it was a little less weird looking.
Mermaid pinata.
I got sick of gluing stuff on so at 2 am I just made the entire back green and chaotic
A treasure hunt
Tie-dying shirts

Look at the cuteness
Coloring the mermaid to play pin the tail on the mermaid
Eating some food.
After everything was messy and MESSY and half taken down, I realized that I didn't take pictures of how cute everything looked before the guests showed up. That's what happens when you are scrambling at the last minute to finish getting the food ready (and then just leaving out some items because there simply isn't enough time). So sorry for the low quality photos. I was cute. It was fun. I'm glad it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...