Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chaos in the kitchen

Yesterday and today I spent a fair amount of time in the kitchen. If I had a food based blog (which I've been toying around in my head with) I would call it Chaos in the Kitchen because that's what it usually is when I cook. Imagine multiple projects going on simultaneously, a crying baby, a toddler climbing on the crying baby, a 5 year who just wants to help (yet helping's not always helping) and a crazy redhead flaring up and screaming at the kids to JUST. STOP.

Well, I made homemade chicken stock:

Homemade chicken pot pie:

 Expectation vs. Reality

Expectation:

Reality:

My water kefir grains showed up today!
 Let's get these babies growing:
 An actually helpful girl helping to make latkes:


My homemade vanilla extract brewing away:

Last, but not least, I made a homemade (from a raw pumpkin kind of homemade) pumpkin pie today:

2 comments:

  1. I actually started my mint extract right after I got home from your house last month. I think it's going to turn out good. I guess if you mix mint plants (orange, chocolate and sweet or spearmint) it's better, so I am growing orange and chcolate mint to compliment my sweetmint and spearment.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...