Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's with the hair?!

I went running Sunday morning and again on Monday morning. It felt really good to get out and exercise again, but my legs hurt afterwards. They were pathetic runs (1.6 miles and 1.7 miles) but at least I'm running, right?

I want to go on a juice fast, like yesterday!, but haven't gotten around to getting the fruits and veggies to juice...nor wanting to see the price tag they have either. I did swing by the commissary (since we were out that way) today and got some kale and spinach. So I will try this juice fast thing tomorrow...and see how long I last. I was thinking just a 5 day one, but even that seems a little daunting. Oh, for those of you who are wondering what a juice fast is...it's where you juice fresh fruits and veggies and that is all you "eat".

On another note, being postpartum is messing with my hormones again (no way!) and now I'm going to have to go through another month or so of my hair being all greasy-trying-to-balance-itself-out. See back in December I stopped washing my hair EVERY. DAY. I was so bad, some times I would wash it twice a day. Well, I tried to switch to the baking soda / apple cider vinegar instead of shampoo thing, but I had just gotten pregnant and my hormones were all out of whack. My head was having none of that. It got really greasy and a lot of build up; just plain yuck. So I weaned myself off to eventually washing it with that pricey organic stuff once, maybe twice, a week. After my hormones leveled out it was wonderful! Now I'm going back through that awkward phase again. Maybe after my head settles down I can retry that baking soda / apple cider vinegar deal. We'll see.

I'm sure this was just a bunch of rambling because I'm very tired, and I've been watching Daniel pace with Baby Daniel because he does not want to sleep anywhere but cuddled up real close to someone, or on a chest.

My eyelids feel like bricks so night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...