Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

See you next in a few

Here are pictures to end our family visits for the moment. My sister and her son left yesterday evening. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousin. I enjoyed the company, but I'm definitely ready to get us all on a "routine". I use that term very laxly because I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type of girl. I am looking forward to getting in to groove/finding our new normal since we've added baby Daniel.

On another note, Israella loves kiwis! She's eating her third one at the moment:) She didn't want the chicken nuggets, but has asked for thirds of kiwi. That's my girl!

I'm also going to post a challenge to all you readers...an eating challenge. But that will have to wait until later this week. There'll even be a little something to win! So come back later this week and find out what the challenge is and the prize.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...