Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outings

Yesterday the girls and I went blueberry picking, but it was so hot out that we cut it short and went home after 15 minutes or so. We did pick 2.25 pounds of berries though:) Blueberries that are all natural, sans pesticides, are so delicious.

Later they got to splash around in the pool since it wasn't cooling off, even though it was becoming evening.



Today the girls and I went to the Wiregrass Museum of Art Messy Party. It sure was messy, and they loved it! It had a lot of what I had wanted to do for a neighborhood party this spring (which I never put together do to my laziness). Alas, maybe I can still throw a party for the small neighborhood kids that are around my kids' ages sometime this late summer/early fall.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...