Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, May 7, 2012

Simply joy

This photo makes me smile.
I am so thankful that my kids will have memories of going on runs with their Daddy. Some of my special memories from my childhood involved long bike rides with my Dad and siblings. I am so thankful that God has molded our family into an active lifestyle. A family that loves to be outside and enjoy His creation. I'm a little sad that we don't get out very much these days (other than to the backyard or playground). It's my laziness (which I blame on being 26 weeks pregnant). No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...