Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morning time

Why does she have to grow up so fast?!
This was our Monday morning while Yahaira was still asleep. She played so contently by herself. Some of the conversations she has her toys have are quite entertaining. She's a bundle of energy, but she's also a bundle of love and joy too:) As much as I dislike her stubbornness (like when I want her to do something because it's easier for me and she refuses) I am glad she has that resilience (so she'll keep at something until she figures it out). A great trait for when she's older. Not so much awesome at 2 with my patience thinning from being tired. and pregnant. and tired. and did I mention tired?

I've got a lot on my mind that I'd like to share, but I can't seem to find the time to actually put my thoughts into coherent words for a post that would benefit you all. Maybe in a week or so....I might just have to start a post and save it as I go until it's readable and THEN post it. Things haven't been very deep around here lately. Just pictures with minimal wording. Sorry. I've got a lot to say, just not sure how to say it. God's been showing me A LOT through my daily Bible reading, which has led to some good conversations with the hubby:) Today I had a conversation with Yahaira about how she is to choose Jesus over me, and I'm to choose Him over her. It was a little overwhelming for me because it made me verbally acknowledge that if I was faced with denying my Savior or watching my child be killed, which would I choose? I would have to choose Christ, but the pain that would cause. Is my faith REALLY that strong?! I pray that I'll never have to endure that trial. I asked her that if someone told her not to worship Jesus or I would be killed, what would she do. She told me, "I'd tell you that I'd see you in heaven Mommy. I'd choose Jesus." Yet as I write this there are real people who are actually facing these same situations at this moment. My prayer is that they would remain faithful to the One who redeemed them. Praise to Jesus the Lamb that was slain yet lives and reigns forever and ever!

Wow, that got a little deep there, but there's so much more I could go into, but not at this moment.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...