Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A day at the beach










Yesterday we drove down to Panama City Beach and spent the day enjoying the warm sun, sand, ocean and pier park. The water was actually warm. So much so that I even soak myself. The girls did get the shivers and goosebumps when they got out of the water, but we bundled them up and dried them off. It was a nice relaxing day trip. I'm rather surprised at how relaxing it was. Usually water, 2 kids and myself do not lead to a relaxing time, but it was:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...