Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pasta

Here is what we had for dinner:
Pasta with grass-fed beef homemade spaghetti sauce

Daniel is running a 10K tomorrow, so he finally requested pasta. I think he should run races more often (because then the girls and I can eat pasta for dinner more often).
Today I found an awesome deal on a coffee table and side table. I am going to tile the coffee table and make it the girls' outside table. I tried to go pick out tile at Lowe's tonight, but I finally realized (after spending near an hour in the tile department) that I just need to bring in the table so I can lay things on it and figure out the "design".
Daniel wasn't too thrilled about my focused attention on the tile and not the girls...Israella decided to pee her pants (which I had asked her if she needed to go a few times, but was meet with an adamant, "No!" each time) and then she took the pen I had given her (and after filling up her paper) she proceeded to draw on her legs. I saw it and just let it go. Sometimes I'm just too worn out to continue to pinch her bottom in public for the tenth time. I figured, "It washes out. She's not destroying anything. She's very happy and content at what she is doing. Just let her go." Daniel comes by. I tell him, "Israella peed and she's coloring on her legs." I guess it didn't register at first (he thought I was joking...he should know our daughter well enough by now that it's 99.9999999% of the time NOT a joke). He got perturbed and took her out to the car. Yahaira and I continued the quest for tile and realized we just need to bring the thing in.
So that was our evening. How was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...