Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yuck

So I broke down and ate some Cam's pizza just now. It was good while it was on my tongue, and now that 3 slices are in my belly I'm feeling sick and gross. I knew this was going to happen. The slices were not the huge ones that you normally get, they were from a small pizza, but they are not sitting well nonetheless. Why didn't Daniel stop me from buying this? Rather, he told me to go ahead and eat it. Maybe he wants me to learn things the hard way. He said he'd rather have me eat a lot of junk than hardly eat anything at all. Well, tomorrow our juicer is suppose to arrive, so maybe that will help me "eat" (drink) more nutrients. Nothing is very appealing now-a-days, well nothing but junk. And then when I do break down and buy the junk it's gross and so very unsatisfying. I remember being pregnant with Yahaira and wanting McMuffins and sloppy joes. Israella I craved sugar (like Snickers and gummies and junk). Now it's greasy food and more junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...