Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Artsy fartsy

This is what we dove into last night before bath and bed time:





 Yes, my children are naked. They love to be naked. As a matter of fact, the little one is sitting next to me, naked, eating some homemade granola as I write this:)

I felt the artistic bug too and created this:
I plan on framing it.
To make it cut magazine pages into strips of paper, glue onto a blank piece of paper (like picture below),  cut out your desired design on another piece of paper and glue it to the paper with the strips. I decoupaged the entire thing to keep it from peeling off.

 Here you go Dad and Amy, the girls in their pajamas. They are adorable:)

JoJo and Braden, I'll put up a picture of them in the pajamas you sent them. They just got washed and are cute:) Thank you! But were are my footies? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...