Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Friday hike

We braved the cold and went on a hike at Whestone Gulf State Park Friday. It was a nice leisurely hike that we all thoroughly enjoyed.

This is a picture of a historic marker on the way there. I've passed it a few times, always wanting to stop, but never had stopped. I wonder if there really is a cave around there? I didn't see one, but it was bitterly cold with the wind blowing, and it's someone's farm, so I didn't poke around too much.




Lets do our log lifts! 




Look Barb, I'm a hippie tree hugger after all!
And so is Yahaira!


You always have to add in a little river action

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...