Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tropical Paradise

This is where we will be when the nasty cold hits northern NY in December!
Yesterday I booked out Beaches Negril vacation. I splurged and booked 6 nights! We were originally just going to do 3 or 4, but they had a special where you book 6 nights (minimum) and 1 companion flies for free, so we saved $600 for the airfare. Plus we got a military discount and a discount for being return guests. What's super awesome is I got us DIRECT flights from Canada. I know, I know, drive north (and into another country) to fly south (and into another country). It's not that bad of a drive, and for a direct flight I'll take it! *happy face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...