Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, October 3, 2011

Good for SOMETHING

As much as I dislike institutionalized schools (especially elementary ones), I guess that they are good for something. They are good for "free" recreational fun. I say "free" because the money we pay in taxes goes to fund these school buildings, playgrounds, staff, curriculum, etc. So I guess it really isn't free when you boil it all down. Any way, look at the happy faces of the girls from our outing this morning:





On another note, princess #2 has begun official potty training. I only do diapers when we are out for a long time in the car (since I don't want to deal with gross car seat covers at the moment), at other people's houses and for sleeping. Oh how I wish I would have done EC with her...but alas you can't turn back time. She's just shy of 20 months and will tell me when she needs to go pee most of the time. She tells me about poop, but I'm usually in the throws of doing something, so by the time I get to her I'm not sure if she went and then told me, or told me and then went right after. Either way I'm excited for her to conquer this feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...